Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Morph dimensions in schedule.

Hello everyone! Is there any way to make a schedule with all morphs, where you can show external dimensions of each piece? I design furniture in Archicad and still looking the way to show the list of all elements to cut out from boards.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IFC exchange ARCHICAD-REVIT, REVIT-ARCHICAD

Hello all. Now we want adjust IFC exchange with engineering company, who working in REVIT. We have a lot of questions and I will share this questions on this topic. Here one of them: 289. What settings item we need want to assign on REVIT to entry IF...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Drafix Drawings.

Anyone know if its possible to open an old Drafix .CAD drawing in ArchiCAD? If it is possible how would I go about it. Client wants a copy of some drawings we did over 20 years ago using Drafix. Cheers, Mark.

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Certain Revit IFC Beams not converted to ARCHICAD Beams

Hello all. I have a problem with REVIT IFC Beams. Some of them is Beams, another – Objects. Why? What's wrong? Here is google translate of question: 287. WHY PART ELEMENTS Truss obtained with REVIT IFC "OBJECTS" AND REST OF THEM - "PROFILE BEAMS"? (W...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Autocad handles

We have, for a number of years, been importing drawn information into a Micad FM database using autocad's 'handles' as the key. This key provides a link to give location data such as floor area and also provides the way of linking other information o...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Possible to save as 18 from 20?

I cannot render in 20, which I desperately need to be able to, after not being able to figure out the issue, I need to somehow save to 18 (the other version I have installed on PC) however when going to Save As, it only gives me the option to save to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes