Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 20 Goodies

Finally it happened, all the Goodies are now a part of a single installer bundle! So many years of development were spent to make that step! A small step for developer - a huge jump for the product! Next step - include Goodies into ArchiCAD installer...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule cell background fill

hi ! can some one please tell me if in AC 20 or any, is it possible to get the cover fill type to show in a schedual like this ? accordenly to the specific zone . Thanks !

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Revit connection addin not working

Installed Archicad Revit connection addin in Revit 2015. I can't get it running. When I open Revit there's no button on Revit's addin tab. It has happened to a couple of friends too. Could it be a windows 10 issue?

Roger C by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add-in for Revit 2017

Hi Folks! On the Graphisoft website, I can not find the IFC converstion add-in for Revit v2017. Only 2016 is found, and our firm just installed Revit v2017 which is our only version. Any insight on whether GS will provide a plug in for Revit 2017? Wi...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage Door showing concrete fill on plan???

Ive drawn a cadimage door - and on plan view it shows up with a concrete fill underneath it. how do i delete the concrete fill out so it just shows the door? (its not a fill drawn by the fill tool but somehow attached to the door settings) i tried ch...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window schedule and layouts

I haven't done window schedules in archicad for many years because in my previous job, they were manually in autocad... I do get all the data I need from the window objects to the schedule, that's not the problem, but layouting schedules causes some....

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes