Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lamp with Text in 2D

How do I "Find and Select" a lamp based on its "Text in 2D" as a selection criterion. Second, how can I include the "Text in 2D" in the schedule criteria? Thanks.

Lamp.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Acrobat vs Preview

Mac users - what application do you prefer to open your PDF files in? We've been installing Acrobat Pro for years, but taking a closer look, all the "pro" features that we need are now basically possible with Preview (combine pages, rotate, some ligh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wibu key server?

Hi! I read something about creating a Wibu key server so that several computers could work on a single Wibu key. Only problem i cant figure out how to install this server? I read i should install it from the Archicad intallation cd but there is no op...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD says "Server Offline" even though it isn't

Hi! We have a teamwork project (“the document file”) with views placed on the layouts that come from several other teamwork projects (“the building files.”) Occasionally the document file will list the status of some drawings as “Server Offline” even...

everything works fine... except send!

Hi, this is a new thing: I can work properly on the project, receive, assign, reserve, request etc, BUT I cannot send changes! When trying to send changes, I get this error message: "Error occurred during the last Teamwork operation! Server returns e...

Avoiding VPN Connection for BIM Server

For my classes, I introduce my students to ArchiCAD Teamwork and we have a local installation of the BIM Server. When we log into our campus network, we can access the BIM Server easily. However, when students are at their studio or with their parent...

stefan by Booster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Project Status and Edit Project Names

Two part question : 1. I get an 'Error in submitted data (Error code 7)' note every time I would like to change a Project Name, on the BIM Server. Any suggestions? Is there another way to rename a project? 2. After I delete projects from the server, ...

01.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes