Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Archicad fills to Illustrator

I am trying to export some drawings into illustrator in order to clean them up a little. I am saving them as DWGs and then opening that in illustrator. However, the fill patterns (concrete, stipple, etc) aren't showing up. Is it possible to get fills...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TW Project file size concerns

So we're doing a Teamwork project with 8 users and I've noticed that the file size has grown quickly to over 1100 MB. As a test I saved this as a pln and it immediately went down to 85 MB, then shared it again and it went to over 250 MB. The only dif...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

BimServer 18 - Help is not helpful

I'm having some issues loading libraries to our BimServer 18 (this after our Bim Server randomly crashed, locked us out of our Bim Server Manager, and wiped out about a dozen projects, then spending days at a time on the phone with tech support, only...

bgoodale by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Schedule - Materials column?

So. here's the gist. In the "elements" windows schedule scheme settings, the column for "MATERIAL" indicates the windows actual "surface material". I've had to resort to having to create a duplicate of the "Paint-Whitewash" surface material and calli...

window-schedule-materials.png
rob2218 by Booster
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes