Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

IFC inconsistency

Hello guys, When I want to import an IFC-file that I've made in Revit, I am constantly getting the following message: "Inconsistency found during IFC file read operation!The operation will be aborted." I've tried importing the file on different ways,...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule w/o casings

Im trying to make a door type schedule that shows no casings. Since the representation for the image is a symbol then the frame and leaf linetypes aren't handled independently. I thought i could set casing and frame to a certain pen set number and tu...

• 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad in a Autocad city

I'd like to start using Archicad 17 in order to make my job more enjoyable and easier. The problem is that the BIM concept hasn't been implemented in my city yet. Architects and engineers only work with Autocad. As an architect, I usually have to sen...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TW layer problem

Today after receiving, all my layers got messed up. The layer combination in each vies appears fine, but all layers are visible in every view, plus: every element is shown as being in a "Missing" layer from its Info Box, but the pop-up window display...

Archicad to Autocad; Layer Problem

From the layout folder I save the file as dwg through using '01 For Further Editing'. For ' Save Layout into' option ,I choose ''Model Space' . I tried everything but when I open the autocad file, there are so many combinations of layers whose I have...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

list and calcul

Hi, I want to do a list of room of my project (that part is easy), with a column % example : Room1 10m² 66% Room2 5m² 33% Total 15m² 100% Actually i do the math and make a column manualy. But that take a lot of time and i want to do it automaticaly. ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!