Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Fonts problem Migrating between Mac and PC

In our office we have 3 PCs (7) and 3 Macs (Lion and Mountain Lion). All computers are set to central european standards. It is but impossible for us to migrate Archicad 16 PLNs from PC to Mac and back. We installed PC .ttf fonts from Windows to our ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Pens and colors for a list view

Hello everyone, Why i can't see the true line weight that I have set for a view that contains a list. I mean i can see the true line weight in the layout, but if I want to print out directly from the view the true line weight it is not visible and if...

List view true line weight vs. Layout true line weight.jpg
Cosminn by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sent and recive

Hi! it is a couple days that I can not sent my changes to the server in a team work File I can do any work fine but when I sent my changes the progress window stacks on sending data. I reinstalled again my archicad with all the patches but I still ha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AC17 and IFC elements missing and wall behaviour

We are trying to collaborate with a Structural Engineer and M+E Engineer using IFC but we are noticing a couple of things that aren't working. 1 Walls when viewing the IFC file in Tekla Model Viewer and Solibri Model Viewer do not mitre together at j...

Cannot change header in TW

I have an interactive schedule on a TW file, and I cannot change the headers. When I click on the field, it does not activate in order to change it... Why? (the schedule is in my workspace)

Fonts exported to AutoCAD - shx file?

I am strictly an ArchiCAD user - I don't know AutoCAD. I have had good experience with sending exported layouts to consultants using ArchiCAD's translation setup "for further editing'. I have been requested to send font info for a layout that is not ...

Google Earth in AC16

I'm trying to use Google Earth Connection in AC16 64 bit. I'm aware that full functionality is available only in 32 bit mode and I have read a tutorial somewhere that states to open AC16 in 32 bit mode in order to import terrain data. Can someone ple...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad Offline Mac only Network - DNS?

I have a client that uses 6 Mac clients (OS 10.8.5) and a Mac Mini Server (OS 10.8.5 Server). Their Archicad said offline this morning and they turned it on but the client machines showed offline. I am not certain what fixed it but I repaired perms o...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes