Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

TEAMWORK LIBRARIES

I'm trying to connect to a teamwork project online.. but it is taking so long because the libraries from the host are too heavy.. if i copy the libraries in a USB.. can I connect to the project using the local libraries i've copyed.. so it wouldn't t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pen sets

How many pen sets do you use? I can't see good reason to have it more than 2. 1. Colored pen set for model and views 2. Black and gray for output, sometimes I add colored pen for section line marker and grid system in output...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Changes got lostt!!!

Im working here with an engeener.. we use archicad teamwork online.. using hamachi to make a VLAN.. he was making changes to the instalation while i was modifiyng the architeture.. he spent all night modifying.. and saving.. today he clicked in send ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM SERVER - software loaded on a user machine.

We have the BIM Server software on the server. Now I've been told that I can also access that same BIM Server software on my local user machine. What's the process? Basically, we now moved upstairs and the BIM Server is downstairs and I'd like to be ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

AC14 Teamwork crashes when being granted requests

We are using build 3477 - with OS 10.6.6 and when working in Teamwork environment, some of us crash w when are granted our requests. I never encountered this problem before and don't see this issue being addressed in build 3636. Has anyone encountere...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete BIM Server from sign in list?

I have moved the BIM server onto another computer and renamed that computer CAD3....the old computer that the BIM Server was running on was CAD3 but has been renamed. Everything is working fine but I have a question. When any computer signs in to a t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes