Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to find door marker parameter for scheduling

Hopefully I can try and explain the current set up. We are using the standard ArchiCAD_NCS door markers where it has the ability to pick up, read, and display the zone number the marker is positioned at on plan views. There are a few locations where ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote BIM Server / FTP Server

I am a one-person firm; I outsource projects to architects / cad technicians on a per project basis. I would like to utilize the ArchiCAD 14 BIM Server - Teamwork 2 function, but purchasing & setting up a secured in office server is currently cost pr...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote BIM-Server / FTP Server

I am a one-person firm; I outsource projects to architects / cad technicians on a per project basis. I would like to utilize the ArchiCAD 14 BIM Server - Teamwork 2 function, but purchasing & setting up a secured in office server is currently cost pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how to display schedules on my plans?

Hi all, Im finaly dipping my toe into schedules after all these years, inspired by the tips and tricks article on AECbytes.com So i have a couple of questions that Id like to ask know that I have played arounda bit to get the hang of it. I spent a go...

• 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Survey information in AC14

I am trying to come to grips with the new tools for input of surveyors 3D information in AC14. The Help menu guide says to click "Design > Place mesh from from surveyors data", but I can not find anything like that in the Design menu, or anywhere els...

Updating template files

If I have a schedule on a one project how do I add/import that to another project or to my 'beginning a project' template? Specifically, In my 'residential' template I have a schedule called call NCS Door & Frame Schedule. I want to add that to my 'C...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dinnye C4D_AC14 Exchange plugin Ready

I'm not using it myself for the moment but as it is something we should encourage : Here is the link thanks Dinnye for your work. PS: It may seem strange to say that but i'd like to thank the GS team too for making the c4d exchage plugin ready on tim...

TMA_80 by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! offline status recurring while in teamwork on ac14

Has anyone had this problem, and is there some setting that I am missing? We have a separate server running windows server software 2008 that has the bim server software installed. Three machines are joined into the project, but each machine keeps go...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM Server performance over different protocols

I'm still gettting my feet wet with BIM Server, having upgraded from v11 to v14 just a couple of weeks ago. I'm able to join a TW project from a remote location, but seem to be getting widely varying transmission speeds depending on connection type. ...