Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Zone list - add cost/m2

I've created a Zone list and would like to add a column with the parameter 'cost/m2'. this parameter is included as a default with Zone settings. Can anyone advise me how to add parameter columns to the Zone listings, and (better still) get these to ...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Revit Architecture into Archicad 14??

we have a sub-consultant producing a highly articulate existing building conditions in a revit (RVT) architecture file. I've tried to send them to the "add-on"'s Graphisoft page for them to download and install the Revit Add-on INT version (which I w...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

White Paper on Design Sharing in BIM

GS has created a white paper about the design sharing methods in BIM as implemented by the various players. Anyone interested can download it from here: http://download.graphisoft.com/ftp/marketing/white_papers/GRAPHISOFT_White_Paper_Design_Sharing_i...

scheduling...

hi.. how can i add acoustic ratings & fire ratings parameters for my wall & door schedules..? there are no parameters like this in archicad...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CAD Software for Sales Consultants

We are a large residential housing company in Australia and are looking for an inexpensive CAD software package that is simple enough to be used by our sales consultants and with the ability to import plan data from our existing ArchiCAD master CAD f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad vs revit (in my opinion)

hey there, In my office I use archicad for everything... 6 months earlier I decided to try revit so i had revit 2011 and did some interesting stuff with it, and came upon these points about revit vs archicad • Editing of shapes/splines (e.g. Slabs, f...

• 43 replies
  • 0 likes

Dumb question re updating to AC14 TW2

If we update the BIM server to v14... Do we have to update all TW2 projects to AC14 or are we able to run AC13 TW2 projects from the updated Bim server? ...or do we have two Bim servers? One running 13 the other running 14? Just trying to get an idea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes