Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

PDF is fine DWG is empty in Plotmaker

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've successfully published dwg sets from prior plotmaker books but an unusual ommission is occuring when using a new template. I'm only attempting to export the new title block as a dwg for consultants but the dwg and dxf files both open without any images or text after publishing. The pdf publishing is perfect. Anyone have any notion about why this is happening? thanx, bill
2 REPLIES 2
Djordje
Ace
sabella wrote:
I've successfully published dwg sets from prior plotmaker books but an unusual ommission is occuring when using a new template. I'm only attempting to export the new title block as a dwg for consultants but the dwg and dxf files both open without any images or text after publishing. The pdf publishing is perfect. Anyone have any notion about why this is happening? thanx, bill
Using which template? Which PlotMaker? Which Translator?

Is it in Paper Space, as it should be?

Where and how are you opening the DWG/DXF to check?
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
i tried various translators but they were all model space. using paper space solved the problem. thanks for your help Djordje.