Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

PsynOpenProfTube free

26 REPLIES 26
Aaron wrote:
Trying to have fun, but the v18 objects don't appear to work. I'e loaded them in a library and re-loaded library. Can't see them in the object dialog box. they are "objects" right?
i sent you an 18 pln. i dont have 18 installed so hopefully that one will work for you
jclewis
Booster
Very interesting - I'd like to have a look at it.

jcl
James C Lewis
AC 24 (Full)
Mac Pro (Late 2013) OS 10.13.5
more people were interested than i thought so i put a download link in the OP.
DGSketcher
Legend
Thanks for sharing! Could be a useful tool to have around.
Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
sinceV6
Advocate
vistasp wrote:
SenecaDesignLLC wrote:
sinceV6 wrote:
Hi.

That's some nice work. You've made some great examples of how to use the polyline code.

Best regards.
thanks, with out your inspiration i could never have accomplished it. its going to open so many doors
SinceV6, your polyline code has spawned some really awesome stuff. Thank you.
Thanks. I've seen the stuff . Didn't think much of it when I was scripting it, as it was merely a self-imposed challenge and learning exercise. I updated the script to a second version about a year ago. I should have it archived. Anyone interested?

Best regards.
sinceV6 wrote:
vistasp wrote:
SenecaDesignLLC wrote:
thanks, with out your inspiration i could never have accomplished it. its going to open so many doors
SinceV6, your polyline code has spawned some really awesome stuff. Thank you.
Thanks. I've seen the stuff . Didn't think much of it when I was scripting it, as it was merely a self-imposed challenge and learning exercise. I updated the script to a second version about a year ago. I should have it archived. Anyone interested?

Best regards.
Yes please!
alemanda
Advocate
DGSketcher wrote:
Thanks for sharing! Could be a useful tool to have around.
I want to add that this is a great tool, it's a must-to-have.
I think GS should embed into the program as a tool.

There's a lot of useful objects that could be based on the editable polyline.

THANKS
AC 19 and AC21 latest hotfix
Win 10 Pro 64bit
Double XEON 14 CORES (tot 28 physical cores)
32GB RAM - SSD 256GB - Nvidia Quadro K620
Display DELL 25'' 2560x1440
www.almadw.it
Anonymous
Not applicable
I have been watching your videos in youtube. Very interesting objects. Thanks for sharing this one.
Hmooslechner
Rockstar
I downloaded it just for a few minutes and had a short look at the code: Its simply an genius gem! Thank You for sharing! I will try my own ideas to realize with this code in the future free to everyone but only with the permission from You of course.

Until now i just workd with the former code from sinceV6 which was challenging enough for me then, but now with the implementing of arcs so easy - it will be a pleasure to gon one once again.

Some suggestions:

The arc - function should implement hotlines for tangential continuing.

First - a hotline-tangent should be unvisible to be reached in the acr editing - building-process.

Second: After an arc - a further unvisible hotline - tangent should help You find the new direction of the next segment. No need to use it but good if its there..

Then - did You think of changing the axis of the Arc?

Now the Arc is just functioning in the XY-Plane.

How about rotating the Arc-function into the XZ-Plane to make smooth pitch-change possible?
AC5.5-AC27EduAut, PC-Win10, MacbookAirM1, MacbookM1Max, Win-I7+Nvidia
Hmooslechner wrote:
I downloaded it just for a few minutes and had a short look at the code: Its simply an genius gem! Thank You for sharing! I will try my own ideas to realize with this code in the future free to everyone but only with the permission from You of course.

Until now i just workd with the former code from sinceV6 which was challenging enough for me then, but now with the implementing of arcs so easy - it will be a pleasure to gon one once again.

Some suggestions:

The arc - function should implement hotlines for tangential continuing.

First - a hotline-tangent should be unvisible to be reached in the acr editing - building-process.

Second: After an arc - a further unvisible hotline - tangent should help You find the new direction of the next segment. No need to use it but good if its there..

Then - did You think of changing the axis of the Arc?

Now the Arc is just functioning in the XY-Plane.

How about rotating the Arc-function into the XZ-Plane to make smooth pitch-change possible?
i like your suggestions. they should all be very easy to make happen if time stood still ha ha, all of that would be cool to have but i am out of coding time for the next 4 or 5 months