Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Drawing in layout rotates without any reason

Anonymous
Not applicable
Now I don't understand this..

I have 6 identical views of six stories. One of them rotates automatically to the different angle when I'm trying to put it in the layout. I have tried to save the view again by copying settings from story above, but nothing works.

What makes this one view to turn? It doesn't matter if I drag this view to the layout or change it by right click and source.

Is this just a some kind of nasty bug?
4 REPLIES 4
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Maybe the view is rotated by Set Orientation, this can be saved to individual views.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erwin wrote:
Maybe the view is rotated by Set Orientation, this can be saved to individual views.
It is rotated view, but the rotation is exactly same in every story. If I open a view, then change the story in project map, then save new view, shouldn't it be similar in every possible setting than the view I opened first? Still it rotates the second view on the layout.
Erwin Edel
Rockstar
Rotation is saved for each individual view, it is not related to your project map or different stories.

By default views are not rotated.
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
Anonymous
Not applicable
Erwin wrote:
Rotation is saved for each individual view, it is not related to your project map or different stories.

By default views are not rotated.
Yes, I know that. Rotation is same in every view, so that is not the reason in this case.