Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Simple model

Tom Krowka
Booster
Greetings: Am trying to put a simple 3D model on my website for advertising purposes. I'd like to have a user be able to click on the model and have it rotate without download a BIMx viewer and then download the model. Is this possible?
I know we used to be able to save the model in a BIMx format, then email to clients which was pretty easy. But I don't see that option in the save as menu. Can I accomplish this with the hypermodel publishing commands?

Any suggestions how to accomplish this would be really appreciated.

Thanks.
Tom Krowka Architect
Windows 11, AC Version 26
Thomas@wkarchwk.com
www.walshkrowka.com
2 REPLIES 2
You may want to check out using the Windows 10 tool called View 3D.
You can save your ArchiCAD model as .obj and open it with View 3D.

Perhaps you can display that on a website ?
Use Remix 3D view?

https://www.remix3d.com/details/G009SXQB48F1?section=0

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

runxel
Legend
Maybe modelo is something you'd like to have a look at. This would be my best guess in terms of convenience for you – as the people looking at your website.
Lucas Becker | AC 27 on Mac | Author of Runxel's Archicad Wiki | Editor at SelfGDL | Developer of the GDL plugin for Sublime Text |
«Furthermore, I consider that Carth... yearly releases must be destroyed»