BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Hatch boundaries

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi
Why the dashed borders of my hatches are well done in Archicad (right)and -grumble grumble – like that in Plotmaker (left)?

archiHach copie.jpg
13 REPLIES 13
__archiben
Booster
Philippe wrote:
Do they suppose to collect bugs?
I thought this forum was the right place to get answer to problems.
yes - they collect the bugs and channel it officially back to graphisoft for fixing. that's not to say graphisoft don't respond here because they often do: but to be assured of a bug getting back to HQ report it to your dealer/reseller . . .

~/archiben
b e n f r o s t
b f [a t ] p l a n b a r c h i t e c t u r e [d o t] n z
archicad | sketchup! | coffeecup
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
Philippe wrote:
Why not?
Shouldn't change that much for me…
Do they suppose to collect bugs?
I thought this forum was the right place to get answer to problems.
Yes, people on this forum can answer problems and can offer solutions.
But if you found a bug, it should be fixed, and the standard line to let Graphisoft know about it is to send bug report to your local reseller, who will make sure it gets to Graphisoft and gets fixed.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Anonymous
Not applicable
laszlonagy wrote:
But if you found a bug, it should be fixed, and the standard line to let Graphisoft know about it is to send bug report to your local reseller, who will make sure it gets to Graphisoft and gets fixed.
Ok ok I did it. But I saw so many people around here announcing bugs and be blamed to be just Re*it advocates (you notice I avoid the randomizers to jump on that ), I feel myself like most of the common Ac users unable to determine if it's a bug or not.
I am not a big user of forum but so far, I saw veterans checking most of the messages. So what silence signifies?
• "you found a bug , report it and stop irritate me"
or
• "you are incompetent, do your homework"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Philippe wrote:
laszlonagy wrote:
Ok ok I did it. But I saw so many people around here announcing bugs and be blamed to be just Re*it advocates (you notice I avoid the randomizers to jump on that ), I feel myself like most of the common Ac users unable to determine if it's a bug or not.
This is one of the great values of this forum. If you find yourself unable to do something you can probably get an answer or a workaround, or, if it truly is a bug, it will become apparent and can be confidently reported.
I am not a big user of forum but so far, I saw veterans checking most of the messages. So what silence signifies?
• "you found a bug , report it and stop irritate me"
or
• "you are incompetent, do your homework"
Silence usually means:

"I haven't a clue, maybe someone else can figure it out."

or

"I don't understand the question."

or perhaps just,

"I'm under deadline and don't have the time just now."
Learn and get certified!