BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024
Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Interactive Room Finish Schedule for Wall Base not working

g r a n t
Enthusiast

Hello,

I have been using the Out of the Box Room Finish Schedule from GSNA 26 on a project started in 25. The Interactive Schedule would not allow me to edit the fields in the schedule for Wall Finish until I updated the Zone Stamp from a 25 to 26. I have updated all of the zone stamps to 26. However, I am still not able to enter values into the table for the Wall Base. The cells remain locked out. 

I suspect the Wall Base fields need to be updated from an earlier version. Where do I find the way to update the Wall Base fields? 

I hope I am explaining this correctly.

See images. 

Thanks.

Grant

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 2.39.25 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 2.39.37 PM.png

I started learning ArchiCAD at age 50....bear with me,
AC26
MacBook Pro M1 Max.
Ventura 13.1
4 REPLIES 4
g r a n t
Enthusiast

Hi. Bump.

I started learning ArchiCAD at age 50....bear with me,
AC26
MacBook Pro M1 Max.
Ventura 13.1

You will get more response if you put your images inline not attached. 

Right now they have to be downloaded to view and that's likely to have less replies.  Putting the images inline will likely get you responses faster.

I can probably help, but I will not spend the time to download the images.

Barry Kelly

When you select an item in the schedule, Ar the buttons to select on floor plan or 3D greyed out?

BarryKelly_0-1700792671985.png

If so, you have accessed the schedule from the Project Map with the zone layer turned off (or locked), or if you opened the schedule from the View Map, either the layer is off in the layer combination or the renovation filter is hiding the zones.

Make sure your zones are editable in plan, and then open the schedule from the Project Map.

If even that does not work, should you be scheduling the zone or the zone stamp (sorry I am unsure as I rarely use zones and even less finish schedules).

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
Dell XPS- i7-6700 @ 3.4Ghz, 16GB ram, GeForce GTX 960 (2GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Xandros
Expert

Did you check if the property for Wall base is enabled for the classifcation you are using?
https://help.graphisoft.com/AC/26/INT/index.htm#t=_AC26_Help%2F045_PropertiesClassifications%2F045_P...

Usually the "---" in your second screenshot is an indicatior for a wrong property availability dependet on classifications

ArchiCAD 26 GER / Win10
Intel i9-9900K / 64GB RAM / nVidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
Learn and get certified!