Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.

Multi Leader Placement

Zdenko
Advocate

is there a way to add additional leaders to a piece of text? the search i did discusses "multi leader objects" but this does not seem to be a practical solution as in other software packages.

Example:

Screenshot 2024-06-12 at 11.40.00 AM.pngScreenshot 2024-06-12 at 11.39.38 AM.png

Operating system used: Mac Intel-based Sonoma 14.4.1

Archicad 27 5030 USA Full Apple
M3 Max 36GB MacBook Pro
iOS Sonoma 14.5
5 REPLIES 5
Barry Kelly

Labels can have only one leader.

So you need to use an object (will not be smart content like a label).

Add your own lines with arrows.

Or you can place multiple labels on top of each other.

If they are all displaying the same content, they will appear the same, but you just have to be aware you have multiple stacked labels when you edit anything.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11

yeah that is what i read from a prior older version by community poster. bummer imo...regardless thanks for the reply Barry.

M3 Max 36GB MacBook Pro
iOS Sonoma 14.5
Patrick M
Advisor

this is a long standing wish that has gone unanswered. I usually just drag a copy of the label in place and move the leader of the second/third/etc labels to where they need to go
com+click will associate the additional labels to another element (if they need to be associative labels)

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

hopefully next upgrade 🙂 just a bit surprised given that it is imo industry standard...

IMG_9421.JPG

M3 Max 36GB MacBook Pro
iOS Sonoma 14.5
Patrick M
Advisor

Well, I don't know about next upgrade. I think I first threw this request out about 8-10 years ago... so maybe by AC38 we'll get there.

BIM solutions and trouble shooting (self proclaimed) expert. Using Archicad 26 5002 US on Mac OS 11.5.2

Setup info provided by author