BIM Coordinator Program (INT) April 22, 2024

Find the next step in your career as a Graphisoft Certified BIM Coordinator!

My Graphi Story results are in!

Dear Community Members,

Last year, we held a challenge to commemorate the 40 years of Graphisoft, My Graphi Story. Over the course of a few months, we invited you to share stories about your first creations with a Graphisoft tool and recount any other remorable events in your design journey. Our Graphisoft Jury read your tales and selected their favorites. Now it's time to share the highlights!

Selection Panel H.jpg

If you don't know these folks yet, go ahead and meet the jury. We know you are here for the results though. So let's dive in! 🥁

Selected stories

The highlighted entries are the jury's favorites, inciting a joyful sentiment in us. The authors will get exclusive vintage items from Graphisoft. If you are one of them, stay tuned! We'll get in touch about the goodies soon. And without further ado, here they are in order of selection! Take a read and leave some kudos to the authors.

My story with Archicad so far... by Kamen Nikolov

kamen.png kamen 4.png kamen 6.png kamen 3.png Kamen 2.png

An openess to learning and discovery is at the soul of the life-long learner, as is the 
understanding that a tool is what you make of something, and not something that limits
you.

- Kevin Losso
To start a story by sharing a holistic experience of designing offline and moving to 
digital is quite catchy however the core message from Kamen is the importance of a 
self-motivated pursuit of knowledge mindset. Something I can fully relate with.

- Norbert Fekete

How Archicad has shaped my Career by Nathan Hildebrandt

nathan.png nathan 3.png nathan 2.png nathan 1.png nathan 4.png

Nathan's story shows how important an early contact with Archicad is. And even more, how
essential a good and personal customer relationship is.

- Evelyn Lotter
This is not a story, this is a storybook. Having so many connection points with
Graphisoft makes Nathan's entry not just professional but personal as well.

- Norbert Fekete

Thanks to Graphisoft and Erasmus I am still in architecture field by davidzsibrita

david.png david 1.png david 2.png david 3.png david 4.png

The way how David was able to connect not just with the software but with Graphisoft Park
as well makes his story unique and  multilayered.

- Norbert Fekete

PhD with Archicad by Waldemar

Waldemar.png waldemar 1.png waldemar 15.png waldemar 3.png waldemar 4.png

Waldemar was one of our first tutors and he is still passionate and promotes Archicad 
everywhere. He is a real Archicad Ambassador.

- Evelyn Lotter

My 25 years with Archicad by Sebastian

sebastian 5.png sebastian 4.png sebastian 3.png sebastian .png sebastian 2.png

We would like to give honorable mentions to Celia Matsuda and Gert Zeqiri for having the most liked and the cutest/youngest graphilover story, respectively. It's a pleasure to have you onboard for almost 30 years, Celia, and we look forward to a great relationship with Gert in the years to come!

Selected stories in Brazilian Portuguese

In parallel to our International Community challenge, we also hosted a local version of the challenge on the Brazilian Portuguese section of the site. You are invited to check these entries as well, perhaps with the help of the translation extension in your browser. Here are their highlights:

br 1.png br 2.png br 3.png br 4.png br 5.png

Thank you to all the participants of our 40-year Anniversary challenge! We had great fun reading your stories.

And for those that didn't win this time, don't worry! Stick around for our future projects and challenges!

Graphisoft Community Team

Share:
Authors