Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

AC 27 official release date?

rm
Advisor

Is there an actual release date of AC27 in the US.  Cant seem to find a download link for it.  I assume those of us that paid our yearly SA get access to it, or am I wrong about that?

Thanks!

Robert Mariani
MARIANI design studio, PLLC
Architecture / Architectural Photography
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Jeff Griffin
Enthusiast

Hi Robert,

AC27 was released today and can be downloaded from here: https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?section=product&localization=USA&product=arch...

However, it doesn't appear as though the AC27 license is available via License Manager yet. I tried uploading my license and then downloading it. I also tried clicking the refresh button, but no luck yet. 

iMac 27 (2020) 3.8 GHz Core i7; 128 GB RAM; Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB GPU (macOS Sonoma)
MacBook Pro M1 Max; 64 GB RAM; 32-Core GPU (macOS Sonoma)
ArchiCAD 27/26/25 Full (latest builds). User since AC12 (2008).

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Solution
Jeff Griffin
Enthusiast

Hi Robert,

AC27 was released today and can be downloaded from here: https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/downloads?section=product&localization=USA&product=arch...

However, it doesn't appear as though the AC27 license is available via License Manager yet. I tried uploading my license and then downloading it. I also tried clicking the refresh button, but no luck yet. 

iMac 27 (2020) 3.8 GHz Core i7; 128 GB RAM; Radeon Pro 5700 XT 16 GB GPU (macOS Sonoma)

Thank you Jeff!

How did you know this?  I never receive any notifications of new versions from GS NA.

Robert Mariani
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26

You're welcome! I stumbled upon it today at the top of the Community page, under Graphisoft Insights. I also read about the enhancements that have been added to BIMx. Good stuff today and I'm eager to try it out.  Hoping that Graphisoft pushes out the updated license soon!

There are almost all Archicad 27 language versions ready for download, but no luck with Spanish (SPA) version. Is there any date for the release of that version?

www.formaarquitectura.com
ARCHICAD 25 SPA

From North America Tech Support:

Unfortunately there is no issue here. The v27 application installer was made available ahead of the upgrade to user licenses in North America. Your perpetual Archicad 26 USA license will not be updated and available until Wednesday, October 4th.

Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27

Gerry, 

Are you stating that NO SSA licenses will be updated to AC27?  I updated my SSA license in Jan 2023.  I have downloaded AC27 and cannot activate it with my licenses.

Thank you.

Robert Mariani
www.robertmariani.com

Mac OSX 13.1
AC 24 / 25 / 26

I just posted this:

https://community.graphisoft.com/t5/Installation-update/ArchiCAD-27-Installation-USA-Version/td-p/39...

Rex Maximilian, Honolulu, USA - www.rexmaximilian.com
ArchiCAD 27 (user since 3.4, 1991)
16" MacBook Pro; M1 Max (2021), 32GB RAM, 1 TB SSD, 32-Core GPU
Apple Vision Pro w/ BIMx
Creator of the Maximilian ArchiCAD Template System
poco2013
Mentor

AFAIK -- Only affects North America Licenses. All older licenses, of course, will still work, Until Oct 4, 27 will only work in Demo mode. But 27 TP will work until end of Oct. -- Would have been nice if they told us that in the release?

Gerry

Windows 11 - Visual Studio 2022; ArchiCAD 27

Yes experiencing the same problem. It says license not found. I guess it's just too fresh 🙂