Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Archicad 26 crashes 2-3 times per day

Kili
Participant

Hello!

My Archicad 26 crashes 2-3 per day. I don't have any idea why, because there is no any particular reason or situation when it crashes.  I attached picture of my SubmissionLog.txt file. Can you give me some information what these error codes means, so I can solve if the problem is my computer or Archicad. Thank You!

SubmissionLog.png

9 REPLIES 9

Which build version of Archicad 26 are you using?

Lee Hankins
ArchiCAD 4.5 - Archicad 27UKI Apple Silicon 27.2.2 | Archicad 28 TP Apple Silicon
macOS Sequoia (15)
DGSketcher
Legend

Does this link help...

https://graphisoft.com/resources-and-support/system-requirements-26

Is it just one file or multiple files?

Are you using any third party add-ons?

Apple iMac Intel i9 / macOS Sonoma / AC27UKI (most recent builds.. if they work)
Karl Ottenstein

Any crash would be specific to your operating system, the build (update version) of AC 26, and the file you are working on.  None of us can help you with that... and the submission log is meaningless to us here.

You must contact the authorized technical support for your country with your crash IDs and interact with them to determine the cause.

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
jl_lt
Ace

Sometimes opening the file checking the "open and repair" checkbox helps "fixing" conflicting stuff that might be causing crashes.  I would do a copy of the file first as this process might erase some things (in my case i havent ever found anything being erased, but the software warns you it deleted conflicting objects after running the process).

mthd
Ace

Hi, are you able to show your computer system on your signature ?

AC8.1 - AC27 AC28TP ARM AUS + CI Tools
Apple Mac Studio M1 Max Chip 10C CPU
24C GPU 7.8TF 32GB RAM OS Sequoia
Kili
Participant

Thank you for reply everyone! My archicad version is Archicad-26-FIN-4019-1.1. My computer is OS: WIndows 11, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700x RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 2x32gb DDR 5 5600 MT/s, GPU: AMD Gigabyte RX 7900XTX Gaming OC 24G.

You could try updating to build 5002.

Barry.

One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
scottjm
Advisor

Are you running any third party addons? I’ve experienced some issues with addons potentially causing an increase in crashes with ac26 in our office.

Scott J. Moore | Fulton Trotter Architects | BIM Manager, Associate, Architect
Since AC13 | Current versions AC23.7000 & AC26.5002 | BIMCloud Basic | Python, GDL, VBA, PHP, SQL, CSS
Certified Graphisoft BIM Manger (2022)
Win 10, i9-9900K, 32GB, Quadro P2200, 500GB NVMe

@Kili wrote:

Thank you for reply everyone! My archicad version is Archicad-26-FIN-4019-1.1. My computer is OS: WIndows 11, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7700x RAM: Kingston Fury Beast 2x32gb DDR 5 5600 MT/s, GPU: AMD Gigabyte RX 7900XTX Gaming OC 24G.

Please update to the latest build, 5002, as Barry suggests.  This was released 5 months ago.  There is no reason to ever run an earlier build... and technical support cannot reasonably be expected to work with you on a crash that has already been fixed in a product update.  The only way to locate new bugs is to see if the bug exists in the current release.

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 6.46.54 AM.jpg

One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB