Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

New user, whats the best way to get up & going?

Hi guys A very mature age student here, I'm running a trial version of the student version of archicad. Starting a course next year, Advanced Diploma of Building Design & I want to be well & truly up & running by the time the course starts. I've used...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 15, 16 selection is really slow!!

Dear All, I have a problem with AC 15/16 since I installed them on my machine (DELL T7400 dual quad core + 8GB RAM + Nvidia Quadro FX1700). I kept AC12 and 13 on the same machine. Working on AC 15/16 selection of objects and entities in the 3D window...

alemanda Enthusiast
  • 28 replies
  • 0 likes

Tutorial video assistant isn't assisting?

Hi guys, Working my way through the tutorial & the in-screen Video guide has stopped working! It opens, it's little thumbnail appears in the Toolbar, but wont open on screen. Any assistance would be appreciated

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 15, 16 selection is really slow!!

Dear All, I have a problem with AC 15/16 since I installed them on my machine (DELL T7400 dual quad core + 8GB RAM + Nvidia Quadro FX1700). I kept AC12 and 13 on the same machine. Working on AC 15/16 selection of objects and entities in the 3D window...

PC Medion MD8376 appropriate for archicad 16

is this pc appropriate for archicad 16? it's for home environment. can anyone tell me, please? PC Medion MD8376 - Windows 8. - AMD A8-5500 processor - 3.2-3.7 GHz - 2 graphics cards, integrated AMD Radeon HD7560D and extra AMD HD7670 DirectX11 with 1...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Key not Found Windows 7

I installed ArchiCAD 10 on a new Windows 7 computer. I was able to get it to install by loading Java 6.21, but it gave me an error saying the wibu driver was not loaded because it was not signed. I downloaded and installed the new driver from the Arc...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

layout drawing scale issue

hello, when placing a drawing onto a layout, the drawing ends up way the other side of the universe so I have to highlight it, reset the scale and move it to the master layout. I have forgotten how to fix my rookie mistake (AC 10)

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

The objects (WC, couch, sink ,etc.) layers disapeared, hlelp

I don't know what happened , after i saved the project and opened it agin they just disapeared !!! I can make they visible by selecting them one by one and make the scale 1:50 , but how to do them all just with a short way ? Thanks for your help

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Garbage collection

ArchiCAD leaves GSQTServer.exe running in the background in Windows 7/64 after quiting ArchiCAD. One (or is it two) instances for each AC session, as seen in screendump from Process Explorer. This got to be fixed...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes