Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

AC 11 Install Prob.

I had AC 10 on windows, now i got a mac and I want to install the student version of AC 11 on my mac. first off, will there be complications on getting clearance to receive the 1 year serial number. Next, I actually tried to go ahead and install and ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash with Firefox?

I work on a dual 2.0 PPC with 4.5 Gb, OSX.4.10. I usually have Entourage, Firefox, & Timelog open at the same time as AC11, and all programs have the most current updates. I run Socks weekly (to clean cache, permission, etc files). I have had three c...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-linking drawings in Archi-CAD

Dear all I know this is a big NO, NO, but we moved the file to a different location on a server based hard drive. Now unfortunately, the drawings in the layout book are unlinked as well as the section / elevation information tags referencing back to ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS - What does this mean?

Attached is a screen shot of Apple's "Activity Monitor" (CPU tab) It's what was going on while Archicad was opening a 3D window (the spinning pinwheel of death was on screen). I laymen's terms.... what does it mean? Time to upgrade to a faster proces...

Picture 15.png

archicad 7.0 installation help

i am installing archicad 7.0 on a customer pc for them with original disks and the key provided. Once the program is all loaded archicad loads straight into debug mode and wont load. the system is a dual core 250 GB sata drive 256 mb ddr geforce 8400...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Heap Zone?

Hi, when i want to save my file in pln format, but a problem pop up said that no enought room in the heap zone. anyone know what is that & how to solve the problem.. Thanks

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

scrolling zoom for various mouse types

Has anyone out there noted that certain mouse types don't allow for zooming or when you hold the scroll as a button the pan function doesn't work. With microsoft three button mouse we've had the case that when you plug it in without the driver instal...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad (graphisoft bug reporter)

hi i installed archicad 10 to my computer.then i opened it but graphisoft bug reporter closed the programme. i couldnt solve this problem. may you help me how can i solve this?

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes