Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.
SOLVED!

bluebeam connection in AC 27 GER

threeA
Contributor

hello,

i would like to use the add-on for bluebeam in AC27-GER. the add-on can be found installed in the add-on manager. unfortunately i found out that after the installation in AC27 GER neither the palette nor the bluebeam import command can be called. but the whole thing works in the international version of AC27 and helps me for the time being.

has anyone had similar experiences or knows a way to get this to work in the GER version.

thanks

| imac 27 3,5 ghz | mac mini M1 | macOS 10.9-12.7 | 32 GB | AC 5-28 | TEAMWORK |
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
ricki-fritz
Booster

If you have the BlueBeam_Connection.apx file installed in the Add-Ons folder (usually in the Import-Export sub-folder),

then may need to add it to your Work Environment, refer image attached.

The image shows adding access to the BB palette in the File menu - you can also add it to the Window/Palettes menu item as well if you like

Screenshot 2024-04-24 125343.jpg

Graphisoft Certified ArchiCAD BIM Manager

ArchiCAD 27

Windows 11

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MW at grounded group
Participant

I have the same issue with the AUS version

Solution
ricki-fritz
Booster

If you have the BlueBeam_Connection.apx file installed in the Add-Ons folder (usually in the Import-Export sub-folder),

then may need to add it to your Work Environment, refer image attached.

The image shows adding access to the BB palette in the File menu - you can also add it to the Window/Palettes menu item as well if you like

Screenshot 2024-04-24 125343.jpg

Graphisoft Certified ArchiCAD BIM Manager

ArchiCAD 27

Windows 11