cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Don't mirror text in 2d

Anonymous
Not applicable
After placing purlins on my roof story, each to its correct hight on the gable, I mirrored them to the other side of the house. I have 2D script that automatically places an ID and the Length of the purlin on the plan. When I mirror, it flips the text upside down. I was wondering how to keep it from doing this. I'm still pretty new to this and haven't figured it all out yet. Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES 5
Aussie John
Newcomer
Something like
if V~=-1 then rot2 180
should work, Depends a bit on the origin of your text.
doing from memory hope is correct.

BTW I assume this is a GDL question and may have better respnse from the the GDL forum
Cheers John
John Hyland : ARINA : www.arina.biz
User ver 4 to 12 - Jumped to v22 - so many options and settings!!!
OSX 10.15.6 [Catalina] : Archicad 22 : 15" MacBook Pro 2019
[/size]
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for your quick reply John!! I copied and pasted your script line into my 2d script to no avail. I also took your advice and put this post in the GDL forum. I'm new to this site so I have to figure out how to use it effectively. Thanks again!!
Anonymous
Not applicable
Aussie wrote:
if V~=1 then rot2 180
V~ is a boolean so can be either 0 or 1. Try the amended above.
TomWaltz
Participant
Aussie wrote:
Something like
if V~=-1 then rot2 180
should work, Depends a bit on the origin of your text.
doing from memory hope is correct.

BTW I assume this is a GDL question and may have better respnse from the the GDL forum
This IS the GDL forum... (see it in the title?)
Tom Waltz
RandyC
Advocate
Go to previous thread , last week

text mirrors on floor plan
[ Goto page: 1, 2 ]
ArchiCAD 4.5 --- 27 , Win 10 , dual monitors, 64 gb ram,Nvidia GeforceRTX 2080 TI, I-9