Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Entrance door with 4-Lites at the Top

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello All,

I am looking for a Basic Entrance Door (like D1 Entrance in AC9) with 4- Lites at the Top. The AC9 Library Door only has one with 2-Lites. I know that I can make a Custom Panel, which I have done with garage doors, but I was looking for a quicker way out.

4-Lite Door.JPG
7 REPLIES 7
TomWaltz
Participant
Jay wrote:
Hello All,

I am looking for a Basic Entrance Door (like D1 Entrance in AC9) with 4- Lites at the Top. The AC9 Library Door only has one with 2-Lites. I know that I can make a Custom Panel, which I have done with garage doors, but I was looking for a quicker way out.
I doubt you will find a method quicker than making a custom panel. You could find a lot that are slower and more expensive, if you want...
Tom Waltz
Gerald Hoffman
Advocate
D3 Smartparts Doors & Windows library has one but it would be a lot cheaper to make one up if this is all you need it for.
Gerald Hoffman
“The simplification of anything is always sensational” GKC
Archicad 4.55 - 27-6000 USA
2019 MacBook Pro-macOS 15.0 (64GB w/ AMD Radeon Pro 5600M GPU)
Anonymous
Not applicable
As always I can be talked into spend a little time and not much money. (Does time = Money???)

Well, I measured-up My existing Residence Door (a 4-Lite) and "built" it as a custom panel. While I was at it I created a 3-Lite version.

Attached is a JPG. Next message to contain a zip file with the two door panels. Enjoy.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Module to be saved as GSMs.
Anonymous
Not applicable
I can not seem to be able to figure out how to assign a Custom Panel to the AC10 windows and doors.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay,
Have you seen this thread ?

http://archicad-talk.graphisoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=4332

Peter Devlin
Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for the Link.
That was it. The Save Custom Component.

The custom components save as a gsm, so if you save them in an office "Custom Panels" folder as I do name them differently than the panels that work in AC9 as library parts.

I just checked in AC9 to see if the gsm "Custom Components" saved in AC10 are recognized in AC9. While you can type them into the Custom apnel field in the door properties, they do not display in 3D & Section. "Library part not converted Properly (GLS)