Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

I need some library for Archicad 9 ?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need some library for Archicad 9 because I use very much ArchiCad 9.0 but I don't have some library :S and too I need some shapes for it

Help me !!!
4 REPLIES 4
Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
There is the Object depository accessible here in the main page of the Forum.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
Karl Ottenstein
c0ntent wrote:
I need some library for Archicad 9 because I use very much ArchiCad 9.0 but I don't have some library :S and too I need some shapes for it

Help me !!!
If you use a real name and a real location, I'll give you an answer. I'm no longer going to respond to anonymous posts that do not follow the forum Etiquette (link at top):
When registering there are four required fields: username, e-mail address, location and password.
To be able to identify each other it is necessary to register with your real name (example: Grujic, Djordje). If you register with a nickname you will be prompted to change it. The e-mail address will not be published in order to protect you from unwanted e-mal traffic. As password, you are free to use any combination you wish. The location field is required and it is highly recommended that you give your country and city name here so that everybody knows which part of the globe you are from (example: UAE, Dubai).
This policy has (clearly) not been enforced formally. But, informally, I'll just ignore such posts.

Cheers,
Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Thomas Holm
Booster
Karl,

I haven't really thought this through before, even though I get from time to time, but of course you're right. I could however accept that the username is gibberish as long as there's a verifiable signature that spells out the name.

Actually, i don't see why this policy isn't enforced. We legit users shell out a lot of money for our licenses, and if we give free support to people that haven't paid we're actually supporting theft. And they don't just steal from Graphisoft, they steal not only our time from us legitimate users since we have to pay more to get the development that GS could use it's full resources for if all users paid.

Like this person here. I know of no way to do a legitimate installation of Archicad 9 without it's libraries. So there you are!

Of course I still think that students should get their licenses free like they already do, but I see no reason whatsever for them not using their real names. I think they should declare their school as well.

So I'm all with you here, Karl!

And y'all moderators: It's not only the p*0*r*n posts that should be banned!
AC4.1-AC26SWE; MacOS13.5.1; MP5,1+MBP16,1
Karl Ottenstein
Thomas wrote:
So I'm all with you here, Karl!
Thanks, Thomas, I needed that! 😉

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 27 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.6.9, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB