Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.
SOLVED!

editing the default archicad title

Otavio Augusto
Certified Trainer

Hello again, i'm trying to edit the default ArchiCAD title so we can have a more personalized one, but i can't find where i can change the alignment of the title text and the scale text in its GDL code.

tt.png

I found where to change its position, but i can't seem to find where the alignment is. Can a kind soul help me here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robert Nichols
Advocate

That would be in a text style definition. Look for the following code (or something similar):

define style "styleDrawingScale" gs_drawing_scale_font_type,
gs_drawing_scale_font_size,
anchorDrawingScale,
drawingScaleFontStyle

anchorDrawScale is the variable you are interested. It uses a code derived from a 9-square box. The value 1 means a text bounding box is anchored in upper-left corner. 9 means text is anchored in lower-right corner. 5 means the text box is anchored in the very center, vertically and horizontally, of the text bounding box. I'm sure you can figure out the remainder.
Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
Robert Nichols
Advocate

That would be in a text style definition. Look for the following code (or something similar):

define style "styleDrawingScale" gs_drawing_scale_font_type,
gs_drawing_scale_font_size,
anchorDrawingScale,
drawingScaleFontStyle

anchorDrawScale is the variable you are interested. It uses a code derived from a 9-square box. The value 1 means a text bounding box is anchored in upper-left corner. 9 means text is anchored in lower-right corner. 5 means the text box is anchored in the very center, vertically and horizontally, of the text bounding box. I'm sure you can figure out the remainder.
Mac Studio, 32gb ram, ArchiCAD v26 (Apple Silicon) MacOS 13
Otavio Augusto
Certified Trainer

Perfect @Robert Nichols, it was exactly that!

Thanks very much!!!