Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

missing doors

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi-
when i opened a 19AC project in archicad 20 all doors are missing -i tried both migration choices but the same problem...any idea???
11 REPLIES 11
David Maudlin
Rockstar
kinan mohammed:

Does the Library Loading Report show missing library parts? If so, then try loading the same libraries that where used with the AC19 file. If not, then two possibilities are Renovation Filters or Model View Options (MVO > Options for Construction Elements > Door Options). Are the doors missing in 2D, 3D or both?

David
David Maudlin / Architect
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Anonymous
Not applicable
yes there is missing library parts....but isn't migration library would solve this issue as before? why i have to add Ac19 file library?????
David Maudlin
Rockstar
kinan mohammed:

If you post screen shots of the Library Loading Report (showing the missing library parts) and the Library Manager (showing the loaded libraries), someone may be able to tell where the problem is. It may take two posts to post two images (one image per post limit).

David
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture
AC27 USA • iMac 27" 4.0GHz Quad-core i7 OSX11 | 24 gb ram • MacBook Pro M3 Pro | 36 gb ram OSX14
Eduardo Rolon
Take in consideration if the project was started in a specific localized AC version and then you open it in another (or upgrade to another) then Migration assistant might not be able to upgrade them. For example if I have a project started in AC19-US and then open it in AC20-INT then I'll get missing items.
Eduardo Rolón AIA NCARB
AC27 US/INT -> AC08

Macbook Pro M1 Max 64GB ram, OS X 10.XX latest
another Moderator

Anonymous
Not applicable
ejrolon
both version is INT AC
David
Here's the Library Loading Report
brt.JPG
Barry Kelly
OK we can see you missing library parts and also that you have duplicated library parts.
Can you please show a screen shot of the loaded libraries as well?

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
Anonymous
Not applicable
loaded libraries
Barry Kelly
I can't quite see from your image but I assume the migration library that is loaded is the 19 migration library?

Do the doors have anything to do with the missing ASU library (I am not familiar with this one).
If the door come from there than that is why they are missing.

Or you could try as David suggested.
Delete the 20 library and the migration library and load just the 19 library.
If that works then there is a problem with the migration library.
If it doesn't work then I would guess the doors are in the ASU library.

Barry.
One of the forum moderators.
Versions 6.5 to 27
i7-10700 @ 2.9Ghz, 32GB ram, GeForce RTX 2060 (6GB), Windows 10
Lenovo Thinkpad - i7-1270P 2.20 GHz, 32GB RAM, Nvidia T550, Windows 11
David Maudlin
Rockstar
kinan mohammed:

Did you use the Migration Assistant when opening the file?

David
Migration_Assistant_db.png
www.davidmaudlin.com
Digital Architecture