cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License Delivery maintenance is expected to occur on Saturday, October 19, between 4 and 6 PM CEST. This may cause a short 60-minute outage in which license-related tasks: license key upload, download, update, SSA validation, access to the license pool may not function properly. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

ARCHICAD 22 INT version now available for download

Laszlo Nagy
Community Admin
Community Admin
It can now be downloaded from the following web page:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/

Other localized versions will be coming soon.
Loving Archicad since 1995 - Find Archicad Tips at x.com/laszlonagy
AMD Ryzen9 5900X CPU, 64 GB RAM 3600 MHz, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 500 GB NVMe SSD
2x28" (2560x1440), Windows 10 PRO ENG, Ac20-Ac27
23 REPLIES 23
insideru
Advocate
The merge walls bug is still present in b3004 (didnt have the time to reinstall to 3006). Merge 2 composite walls and they will change position in plan and switch to profiled wall.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
James wrote:
The wall trim issue should be fixed in the next update.
But there should be a more offical word on it soon
It would be great to know what the "wall trim issue" is, along with any known workarounds until this gets fixed.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
James B
Graphisoft
Graphisoft
Richard wrote:
It would be great to know what the "wall trim issue" is, along with any known workarounds until this gets fixed.
Hi Richard. The problem is when using cmd+click to trim a wall (between other intersecting walls), it doesn't always trim to the reference lines, but instead often to the wall face instead. Workaround to cmd+click on the intersection walls reference line to trim.
James Badcock
Graphisoft Senior Product Manager
Thanks, James. Fortunately, that one doesn't seem to be a huge issue, but it's good to know the workaround.
Richard
--------------------------
Richard Morrison, Architect-Interior Designer
AC26 (since AC6.0), Win10
Ernest Atanasiu
Advisor
I think the wall trim issue is still there even in 3006. I just re-installed and I can't make it to work even with the workaround.
However I noticed that it's kinda erratic, sometimes it works and sometimes not.
arch. ernest atanasiu
AC 10-26 INT/GER/FR on Win 10/ Win 11
insideru
Advocate
James wrote:
3006 fixes the automatic dimensioning issue. The wall trim issue should be fixed in the next update.
3006 fixed something else. wall trim next time.
ARCHICAD 27 INT
macOS Sonoma
Jere
Expert
I'm using the US version. Does anyone know where to go to download the additional surface catalog? The link in the ArchiPlus site sends me to ArchiCAD 19 catalog.
ArchiCAD 26; Windows 11; Intel i7-10700KF; 64GB RAM, GeForce GTX 3060
Karl Ottenstein
Jere wrote:
I'm using the US version. Does anyone know where to go to download the additional surface catalog? The link in the ArchiPlus site sends me to ArchiCAD 19 catalog.
Yeah, the US ARCHIPLUS site is out of date, and actually kind of pitiful for what it offers.

But, the official way of getting the additional surface catalog is from within the product itself, and does lead to the AC 22 download page. See screenshot. From the New Surface dialog, click the globe button and then "Additional Surface Catalog for SSA users..."
One of the forum moderators
AC 28 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Anonymous
Not applicable
Richard wrote:
nice screen display in 4K with display rescaling. It's a pleasure to work in.
Don't know on 4K, but in my case, I find it looks crappier on both my MacPro with QHD display and my MacBook Pro, while the "Don't smoothen horizontal and vertical lines" check didn't have any effect.
Anonymous
Not applicable
And just to clarify, they remain smooth in any case. Only disabling 2D antialias at all, vertical and horizontal lines become clear, but in this case the oblique lines become serrated.