Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Circular holes in roofs

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey... i have a roof which has holes, and as i work in the project looks fine as it is, a circle, but when i take it to layouts it shows as a line or as a rectangle....
and seems that the cutting height is different from model space to the layout...
why?
what i'm doing wrong or does it have display options that i'm missing?
please help..

please help..

Picture 5.png
3 REPLIES 3
PatriciaLe_o
Participant
It seems that you're looking the coverage plan at the project and a lower plan view in layout....
Are you sure you placed the right view on layout? Did you already check the "show on stories" option in your slab settings? Are you using the right model view option and layer combination to show what you want? If you're using AC10, also check your floor plan cut plan settings...

The line in the "circles" seem to me like a hatch thing...
Patricia Leão

AC21 INT Full
MacOSHighSierra
Djordje
Virtuoso
Check which view are you working in, and which view is placed on the layout.
Djordje

ArchiCAD since 4.55 ... 1995
HP Omen
Anonymous
Not applicable
i checked all of that before the post, i don't know if you understand it but, the thing is that i made a roof and draw a circle and made the hole, when i erase the circle line in the model, and when i place it on the layouts the holes becomes a 2 vertex polygon, thats why i'm getting the line, but if i draw a rectangle and fillet the corners to a radius, in the layout only draws npolygon depending on how many vertex took me to draw the hole.... but when i go back to the model plan view there is the hole, nice and beautiful.....