cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

File Integrity Check - Layouts lost!

Anonymous
Not applicable
We are having a significant problem, where while in the process of sending and receiving or saving our file we get the error:

"The contents of 19 Master Layouts could not be read because of an error in the project document." (it is usually all of our layouts, if the project has 200 layouts it would say 200)

If we say ok to that error we then get the error:

"Error while loading plan file! Module: Section/Elevation Blocks" we are prompted to say Stop Loading or Ignore error and continue.

If we Ignore error and continue we then get the error:

"Integrity Checking Error! The project data was damaged in the last step. To continue working with the risk of crashes, click this button. When saving, Archicad will check your project for faulty data."

We actually have to force quit when getting the first error otherwise all of the layouts are lost. In any case the person who is sending and receiving or saving their PLN to the server will lose the work they have done since their last send and receive. We then have to reshare the file and copy paste the work which was done into the file.

One particular problem file is approximately 65Megs (compressed in Archicad 10) we have anywhere from 4-6 people signed in and working on it at a time. We have this error atleast 2 times a day.

We first thought it was an error with the harddrive on our server so i moved the entire project folder into another volume and had the same problem. We are not having the same problem with any other files such as Word, Excell or Photoshop so I don't believe it is a server error.

Any suggestions? Below are screen shots of the errors
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable
did you get to the bottom of this?

we have had 3 files go wrong in the last 2 days.

TIA

Adri
TomWaltz
Participant
I've seen that error/problem before but have never figured out what caused it or how to prevent it.
Tom Waltz