cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2024 Technology Preview Program

2024 Technology Preview Program:
Master powerful new features and shape the latest BIM-enabled innovations

Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

Mesh section not showing

Anonymous
Not applicable
I recently started to use archicad (2-3 weeks ago) and i've run into a few problems that i've been able to fix but i've finally run into some thing i've not been able to sort out.

What is happening is that when i use the navigator and look up a section in the project map it shows the cut though of a mesh. But when i use that section in the layout book the mesh cut thoughs aren't visible.

If any one could help me with this i would be very grateful as i've been trying to google it all day with no success!!

invisable section mesh.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Bruce
Advisor
There could be a number of reasons for this, but the first one I would check is that your VIEW has the mesh turned on.

I notice that you navigate to your section using the PROJECT MAP, but the Layout links via a VIEW MAP...which can have different layers on/off.
Bruce Walker
www.brucepwalker.com
Barking Dog BIM YouTube
Mindmeister Mindmap
-- since v8.1 --
AC27 5003 INT Full | Windows 11 64 Pro | 12th Gen Intel i7-12700H 2.30 GHz | 64 Gb RAM | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 32 Gb
Anonymous
Not applicable
Many thanks, that was indeed my problem. The sections were set to a different layer combination to the elevations i was using which was also confusing me.

All fixed now tho