Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

mod file with window media icon

Llian
Advocate
why is the file icon for mod file showing window media icon ? if this is not default icon, how can i change it back to the default icon?

i'm on mac.

screen shot 2b.jpg
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
3 REPLIES 3
Karl Ottenstein
Related to how you have sharing set up for your Parallels set up.

To change it back, select one of the MOD files in Finder and press cmd-I, or right-click > Get Info.

In the "open with" panel, select ArchiCAD (your version) as the application, and then click the Change All.. button.

Karl
One of the forum moderators
AC 28 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB
Llian
Advocate
Thanks!
I got them all into AC 14 but when I opened the files, there is nothing in the file. I extent to fit and nothing shows up...what am i missing?
Lilian Seow
LEED AP | cSBA | CAPM | PMP
Interior-Architecture and BIM Management
AC20 USA | 27- macOS 10.14.6| 4 GHz Intel Core i7| 32 GB RAM | Archicad-user since 1994!
Karl Ottenstein
Llian wrote:
Thanks!
I got them all into AC 14 but when I opened the files, there is nothing in the file. I extent to fit and nothing shows up...what am i missing?
Did you turn on all layers, or do whatever else the ITG tells you to do for sure? I would wonder if the files were indeed empty, other than it appears that they are all part of the ITG download.

Cheers,
Karl

(PS Any posts on topic other than the icon for a mod file would be better as a fresh topic. Questions on the ITG belong in the New User forum. Thx.)
One of the forum moderators
AC 28 USA and earlier   •   macOS Ventura 13.7, MacBook Pro M2 Max 12CPU/30GPU cores, 32GB