Setup & License forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

About Apache Log4j vulnerability

Dear All, Last week, a critical security vulnerability in Java logging library Log4j has been found. The vulnerability allows attackers to perform remote code execution, which means they can run any code and access all data on the affected machine. I...

Minh Nguyen by Graphisoft Moderator
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

reinstalling archicad 8

both plotmaker and archicad crash every time I quit them. I am hoping to reinstall them. I can not find directions about how to firstlu uninstall and then to reinstall. (baffling help menus are void on the subject.) Thanks Bill

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Rosetta

We're on Intel MACs. AC10 or 11. Do they run as native applications or under Rosetta? Thanks Adri

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

AC 11 Install Prob.

I had AC 10 on windows, now i got a mac and I want to install the student version of AC 11 on my mac. first off, will there be complications on getting clearance to receive the 1 year serial number. Next, I actually tried to go ahead and install and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Crash with Firefox?

I work on a dual 2.0 PPC with 4.5 Gb, OSX.4.10. I usually have Entourage, Firefox, & Timelog open at the same time as AC11, and all programs have the most current updates. I run Socks weekly (to clean cache, permission, etc files). I have had three c...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Re-linking drawings in Archi-CAD

Dear all I know this is a big NO, NO, but we moved the file to a different location on a server based hard drive. Now unfortunately, the drawings in the layout book are unlinked as well as the section / elevation information tags referencing back to ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mac OS - What does this mean?

Attached is a screen shot of Apple's "Activity Monitor" (CPU tab) It's what was going on while Archicad was opening a 3D window (the spinning pinwheel of death was on screen). I laymen's terms.... what does it mean? Time to upgrade to a faster proces...

Picture 15.png