Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Setup & License forum

Forum Posts

Quad core and Archicad 10

I am considering getting an Intel Core2 Quad Q6600 processor with Vista Business 64. Until Archicad get their house in order with Vista, I'll be using XP Pro64 OS. Will Archicad run OK with this hardware and OS? Will new versions take advantage of mu...

KeesW by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

!Restored: AutoCAD convert's questions

Hello. New here, new to ArchiCAD. I have been working on ACAD for many years now. Mostly 2D layouts. Whatever needed 3D has been done in MAX. But now i'm thinking stepping up a bit and doing most of the stuff in 3D from the start. I have a big proble...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Oddness in 3D View

Hello. My first post. I have been sing Archicad for a couple of days now, it's all making perfect sense apart from ther 3D viewports. I come from Maya and Silo so navigation in Archicad in somewhat new to me. Today, for no reason I can fathom, my vie...

• 11 replies
  • 0 likes

archicad and LCD projector issues

Don't know if this is the right place to post but I am having the following issue. I teach a BIM course at the university and each time I plug in my Mac book pro to a projector ( 1024x 768 ) my navigator disappears from my screen. no matter how I try...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CANT OPEN ARCHICAD 10!!

I was working in it when I noticed menus quit opening and certain functions didnt work anymore, so I quit the program, restarted my computer, and now AC10 wont open at all. It just bounces in the dock once or twice then terminates. I am on a MacBook ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Making compound walls

My first post! Hello, I am a brand new user and have been stumbling my way through trying to learn AC10. I have a couple of questions if someone doesn't mind me asking... 1. Making walls. I understand that you can easily select new wall types from th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

installing MaxonForm

I have a Mac PPC, i've downloaded both the add on and the plug in for maxonform, and i've installed everything as noted in the instructions. maxonform appears in my design extras for archicad, but when i try to open it up, i get a prompt asking me to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I lost a cut. :!: :!:

I lost a cut. Watch the images, the first image the error that receipt when opening the document, the second error that receipt when opening the cut. Finally I return to open to the cut and me the sample in target. How I recover my drawing? The backu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes