Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Visualization
About built-in and 3rd party, classic and real-time rendering solutions, settings, workflows, etc.

Circular texture

defariaferreira
Booster
Hi everyone
How to make a circular texture as the example in the image.

thanks
4 REPLIES 4
As with everything in ArchiCAD, how you make it depends on what you need to do with it.
I assume that you are not just looking for a 2d hatch/fill pattern.
You have at least two choices for how to generate an image/rendering of that. You can create a bump map texture to help with some of it, or you could model the stones and grass. Some of both it probably the best option. You create a bump map textures for the 3D stones/pavers.
It may depend on how realistic you need the rendering to be.

ArchiCAD 25 7000 USA - Windows 10 Pro 64x - Dell 7720 64 GB 2400MHz ECC - Xeon E3 1535M v6 4.20GHz - (2) 1TB M.2 PCIe Class 50 SSD's - 17.3" UHD IPS (3840x2160) - Nvidia Quadro P5000 16GB GDDR5 - Maxwell Studio/Render 5.2.1.49- Multilight 2 - Adobe Acrobat Pro - ArchiCAD 6 -25

Lingwisyer
Guru
If you can find an image that you like, you could try using the "seamless texture generator" by Orange Box to create a flat seamless texture. It seems to do ok with generating non-linear textures. Depending on the image, you might be able to create a bump or displacement map from it by playing around with the levels.

Ling.

AC22-23 AUS 7000Help Those Help You - Add a Signature
Self-taught, bend it till it breaksCreating a Thread
Win11 | i9 10850K | 64GB | RX6600 Win10 | R5 2600 | 16GB | GTX1660
Erwin Edel
Rockstar

Here's an object that can do that. There is a download link in the video description.

If your Russian is as good as mine, there is youtube auto subtitles
Erwin Edel, Project Lead, Leloup Architecten
www.leloup.nl

ArchiCAD 9-26NED FULL
Windows 10 Pro
Adobe Design Premium CS5
defariaferreira
Booster
Thank you all
I'll try

Didn't find the answer?

Check other topics in this Forum