Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
License outage
Dear Customers, We are facing with an outage in our services in Azure. You may experience issues with the Azure-based functions, like licensing, BIMcloud SaaS, Learn Portal. We are working hard on this issue to make it fixed as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Wishes
Post your wishes about Graphisoft products: Archicad, BIMx, BIMcloud, and DDScad.

MEP parts need more than 18 connections

Anonymous
Not applicable
It seems like there is a limit of 18 connections when creating custom MEP parts. I was modeling manifolds for PEX plumbing systems. The manifold systems typical range from 14 to 36 ports, plus an additional 3 ports for supply and through connections.

I reviewed the GDL code and it seems to be limited to 18, which seems reasonable for most objects. That limit would need to be expanded to 40 to accommodate the largest manifold.

Regards,

Joe Augustine
ArchiCAD 20
(since 8.0)
2 REPLIES 2
gpowless
Advocate
Any chance you would be willing to share that model. I design hydronic systems and finding a working MEP manifold is impossible.
Intel i7-6700@3.4GHz 16g
GeForce GTX 745 4g HP Pavilion 25xw
Windows 10 Archicad 26 USA Full
Anonymous
Not applicable
Here is a copy of the 14 port object. (While I was planning to build additional manifolds with more ports, that effort was stifled by the active connection limit.)

Regards,

jfa