Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

BIMCLOUD INSTALLATION PROBLEMS

111/5000 Good morning, I wanted to know if it is normal for this warning to appear on the installation, since it does not let me install it. [img][img] translation: you can only define an empty directory or a bimcloud directory for installation

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

curtain wall panel 2d view

Hello everyone, I just make a curtain wall with custom panel shape when I tried to schedule it I can't to get 2d front view of panel , only axonometric ones is there any way to do that. thank you

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

SKP elements disappear when convert to Morph

Hi, we've commissioned a 3D context model from a third party supplier. They sent it to us as a Sketchup (SKP) file, which seems to be a pretty common format with that type of service. I've opened it in ArchiCAD 21 (which converts it to an object). I'...

IFC files

Does anyone know about IFC files? Using Archicad 23 on a MAC platform. Customer wants IFC files. I can save the floor plans as IFC, but not the elevations

mukster by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule floorplan based on Zone

Hi, I have an apartment building with 70 apartments and I need to place each individual floor plan on a layout for sales purposes. Can this be done with Schedules? I have tried based on the zone of each apartment, but I can only list Everything belon...

CarlM by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Main Frame problem - Cadimage Door

Every single one of the doors in my file now have a complete frame (the main frame) around the door, including at the threshold. In the door selection settings I am unable to find how to remove the section of the main frame. I have previous saved ver...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduled Object Preview vs. Layout Book

Hi folks. Having issues with display of '2D Plan Preview' in an interactive schedule on a layout; The preview is displayed correctly in the saved view of the schedule, although once placed on a layout, the preview does not display : I've tried using ...

Window Schedule - Opening Type and Transom fields

Hi all, Just wondering if there's a way to add fields for the opening type and/or whether the window has a transom to a window schedule. We'd like to sort windows by similar types (ie awning windows, sliding windows, etc) but I can't see any fields f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes