Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Drawing Tool and Teamwork

I have several jpg images placed as external references in my file. These files are on my local computer. I uploaded the images as a library to the bimcloud. When opening a project on a computer that does not have the local file they obviously come u...

Narska by Booster
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD spatial tree

Hi everybody, I am in the project of end of studies in France in a dual course Engineer-Architect. We must use our digital mock-ups for operational purposes. However, the project requires IfcZone to be linked thanks to IfcRelaggregates to IfcBuilding...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP System :: Fresh Air

When I look at the properties for the Louver, it says "Fresh Air" under "MEP System". These "categories", is there any way to define them or add more? https://imgur.com/a/Uw7Jyd9

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage window - Frame & Sash

Please Help me.. I'm a beginner in Archicad... this is my first topic... I think cadimage window has more features than archicad window. But in Archicad window there are two parameter named Rebate depth & Rebate width in Frame and Sash Settings. But ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Archicad .pln files in Start Edition

Hi guys, I'm a sole practitioner so I bought Start Edition with that in mind, however at the time I didn't realize you couldn't open files from the full version of Archicad. The obvious solution is to upgrade to the full version, however if at all po...

Archegos by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

BIMcloud 2019.2 Released

Dear All, BIMcloud 2019.2 is now available. The unified installer package is accessible on the BIMcloud download site. So far, we have tested the package with the AUS, AUT, BRA, CZE, FIN, FRA, GER, HUN, INT, ITA, JPN, NED, NOR, NZE, POR, SPA, SWE, UK...

Invalid certificate

Hi I just installed bimcloud basic. When I try to connect in Archicad I get an error saying The ip has an invalid certificate. Can anyone tell me how to fix this?

rlrueter by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Relocate & Reuse a devoloped Finish Schedule

I've developed a detailed Finish Schedule in one of my larger projects. I now have the need to reuse that Finish Schedule on a different project. Is there a way to import that old Finish Schedule into a new project?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

WIndow Schedule

Hello all, My question may be a bit basic but I cannot find any answer online. I work in AC20 and I am making a window schedule. I want to add the material of the frame but I cannot find this option. I am sure there is something as I have seen it in ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing Excel File, nothing to import?

Hi all I'm having some trouble with the Export Property Values From Schedule / Import Property Values function. My schedule is setup with properties (as strings, all set to undefined) and a 2D plan view of the object I want to specify. I can export t...