Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Working with Google Earth Pro (V7.3)

I have created a very large building complex and I want to send it to Google Earth Pro. I first tried to do it the normal way by opening the design in the 3D window and then clicking on File/interoperability/Send to Google Earth. After about 15 to 20...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Info from a Property Object to a Schedule / Not a list!

Hello everyone. I created a prop obj for a wall. I created my script for the Custom Component I need. I have @ 3 or 4 components for this prop obj. Very important for me is to have the Value of the Component as a parameter and to be able to insert it...

Cosminn by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Import in Tekla and then back again? Process

I'm not sure I understand how stuff works;) When detailing in Tekla, like doing precast concrete work and foundation and getting down to the nitty gritty of how to actually build a model. After this is done, you import it back into ArchiCAD and nothi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Archicad 20 layout drawings to dwg

I would like to save the layout with title blocks into DWG files, however when i open them the do not save the same just the drawings. I have saved chosen the translator to be in "paper space with cropped views"

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Importing DXF/DWG files into ArchiCAD

I've read the following: https://helpcenter.graphisoft.com/tips/collaboration/dwg/import-dxfdwg-files-to-archicad-2/ I'd just like to check that there aren't any pitfalls similar to in Revit. For Revit, linking a DWG was the best option wherever poss...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Restoring a v16 BIM server

Hello, A hardware failure caused our very old Mac server (kept for v16 BIM compatibility) to become inoperable. Restoration of that system is not feasible. We have a backup of the BIM server data directory with all the projects. I installed the BIM s...

Relative Zones in Schedules

I am working on Appliance and Plumbing Schedules. I would like to list the objects by the room zone that they are in. In my model I have zones for each room, but I also have some overall zones in the same areas on hidden layers. My schedule is not se...

PlumbingSchedule.jpeg
TracyGA by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes