Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

BIMcloud backup issue

Hi all, I've been chasing my tail trying to use the built in backup feature of BIMcloud, setup so far is : - BIMcloud installed and working well - Backup location set for both Manager & Server, backup location is a local server connected to our BIM s...

How to calculate the total length of the molding?

Hello. There is a need to calculate the perimeter (length) of the wall (vertical) profile. I make it a morph and save it as an Archcade object, after that I place the created object on the plan. After that, I create a calculation task and I do not fi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Circumference of Slab in Schedule

If I click on a slab, I can see a circumference in the Element Information palette. In a schedule, I do not see anywhere to select the circumference as a field. Is this possible? I would also like this number in a label but also don't see it as an av...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Furniture Schedule showing Sales Breakdown by Brand?

Hi, new from Brisbane Australia and I am making the same kind of file but I am making 4 columns like Furniture purchased, Furniture Sold, Furniture Brand and Furniture Total Sale Per Brand. I am unable to have brand wise sale record. Any help?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Property Manager - Expression

Hello everyone I am not sure if this is possible and I am struggling with expressions. Is it possible to get all windows that start with a particular ID and the walls they are associated with to work out the % of window area to wall area? Cheers Dan

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DDS/AC Translator Settings

We are trying to export Zones form AC and import it to DDS. Unfortunately, the default translator is horribly slow... I take ages to export around 100 zones and that's only part of the project. The longest takes Stage 2 - Calculating zone boundaries....

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Local Data Cleanup

Hello there, I am not working in the cloud any more. All my files are on my local computer now. Can I safely accept the prompt to do the Local Data Cleanup without the possibility of losing my projects? Thanks in advance, Ugljesa Janjic

PMK file to DWG

Hi! A client of mine sent me PMK files which were made in AUTOCAD 6.5 and i can't open it. I want to convert it to DWG. Is it possible? Thanks!

pnagyb by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule Width vs. Height Different Unit Display

For Some reason when I build a brand new window schedule and select both height and width, the width shows up as decimal inches while the height shows up as feet and fractional inches. What am I missing if I want them both to show up as feet and frac...