Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using SketchUp with ArchiCAD

I was wondering if its common to bring in objects into ArchiCAD from other programs like SketchUp that are more complex to build? I played around with the Morph tool in ArchiCAD and I see it works similar to SketchUp but I find SketchUp much easier t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Criteria in Schedules

I am trying to get into schedules and am having trouble adding criteria to my schedules and appear to missing the ability to add. Attached is a creenshot of my desktop shows limited available criteria. Basically, I am trying to add renovation status ...

MEP sloped Pipework disappearing on plan

I have some pipework that disappears on plan when the end elevation is set past a certain height below slab. My floor plan cut plane is set to show 3 stories below, offset by -5000 mm. The pipe is set to show on all stories. Renovation filters are no...

Model conflict checking with itself

Hey guys! How I can make a model conflict checking with itself? For example I would like to check two objects (chairs) which are in one layer in one IFC or PLA. Thank you for your answers.

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Custom text lintel schedule ordering

Hello, I am just typing up a schedule for lintels using custom text fields. However I cannot figure out how to order the text correctly by the lintel numbers L1-L14. The list gets ordered however it goes L1, L10, L11, L12, L13, L14, L2, L3 ect.. Its ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

List element's global coordinates

As the title suggests, would it be possible for example to list global coordinates for certain elements? Example: I have multiple levels, that way, I could manually override columns global positon X,Y,Z, being able to correct small differences that c...

example.png

Wall dimensions without windows and doors

Hi, I am new here, I looked on Google and on the forum but didn't seem to find anything. Is there a way to get in a schedule the volume and a areas of walls and wall components without subtracting the openings as windows an doors? Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sketchup

Can any one tell me if an Archicad floor plan be imported into sketchup?

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes