Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Export BEAM Archicad Objects as IFC Beam

I trying to export the beams of the Archicad Library in IFC. When I import again that in Archicad and suppose in Tekla, it does not recognize them as normal beam native archicad component: extrusion of a profile along a vector. Did someone found a IF...

Window shcedule layout

Hello, I would like to know if there is any chance to create an archicad window schedule (that will be auto-filled and auto-updated) achieving a specific layout. In the attached image, the top view is showing the archicad schedule I have managed to c...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double coordinates and how to get coordinates schedule?

Please take a look at pic. Big numbers and cross - real project coordinates (from dwg file) Small numbers and cross - coordinates given by object (gsm) They are not from the same origin. Why? Also You can see: a coordinate palette - real parameters a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage and AC20

I am trying very hard to use the Cadimage tools with AC20. Unfortunately, there seems to have been a LOT of changes, with virtually no way to figure out what is different, or where functions have been moved to, or whether they were deleted. All of th...

Flux plugin, ArchiCAD and grasshopper

Is anyone currently using Flux and ArchiCAD together? Does Graphisoft have a response for this new product, or a plug-in in the works? https://community.flux.io/content/kbentry/1513/grasshopper-plugin-for-flux-version-30.html Flux has a plugin for gr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Total sum: occupancy

Hi all, I've got an occupancy rate listed for my zones, which is calculating the occupancy for each individual zone great, but when I try to get a total for each floor or the whole building, I'm getting a total number of zones. Is there any way aroun...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ARCHICAD IFC export. Wall connection problem

Hello all. I have a problem with IFC export, and I need your help. Here is a question: After exporting IFC some walls have incorrect connection in Solibri Model Viewer. In Model in ARCHICAD 19 everything is OK. Why after exporting with standard expor...

03.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes