Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Setting up housing scheme project

First things first,, I've been asking a lot of questions lately so thank you to everyone for your patience and help, the advice and experience on this forum is invaluable so just a quick thank you for everyone's patience and help! On to my question :...

Exporting Curtain wall layers

Hello! Im trying to save my curtain wall components in different layers, specifically a want the glass panels in a layer and the boundaries and the mullions in another layer. The reason for this is that I want to export the 3D model in 3dsMax where i...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule Cells

Please refer to attached file. I am confused by the way a door schedule functions. The two doors in the attached file and the walls in which they reside are identical. Why the schedule has the appearance of an Excel spreadsheet, it is not possible to...

Screen Shot 2016-03-19 at 8.12.51 PM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM EXPORT IFC FROM TEKLA TO ARCHICAD

I'm having an issue with an IFC export from Tekla 19 to ArchiCad 19. The problem seems to be with the Haunch. It's a connection between a column and a beam. Both HE-B 500. The whole model in ArchiCad shows up, except for the haunch itself. Even the b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 19 too slow on Teamwork Projects

Hi, We are using Archicad 19 both as individual .pln files & teamwork projects. It works fine if it’s an individual file but on teamwork projects its running extremely slow. For any activity that we do like – reserving elements, shifting between view...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluebeam

Anything special that an AC user should know if thinking about trying bluebeam?

• 12 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I make a Symbol bigger in a Schedule?

Hello! If you see the image you'll see L02 in the plan and in the schedule, in the schedule is smaller than in the plan, with the corresponding scale for printing. Is there a way to make the light symbol bigger in the schedule? Thanks!

Lights.JPG
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes