Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

Slab Zones & Schedules

Hello. I created some slabs to use them as ceiling on a project. I placed them all on the same height. I tried to make a schedule to see (and change) their height, the zone name & number (where they belong) so that I could change their height accordi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reviewer Redline

I am about to build a platform around ArchiCAD Reviewer where we partake of drawings in ongoing projects. I also want to note the changes and ideas through the feature Redline, but no success. We get the error: 'Failed to Create Redline Folder' when ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedules Spreadsheet Calculations?

Is there a way to edit schedules so that they can calculate sums etc. as one does in a spreadsheet program? I have some data on the schedules that I would like to find totals of. For example I have the area of all the windows in a room presented in t...

Gus by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

BIM server issues

I have been running BIM server on my MB Pro for 2 years, and today I can not connect to it. My projects are small so it has worked no problem on same machine, but yesterday had a system freezeup and pressed power button to restart the machine, violat...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Exporting dwg problem

If I publish views to dwg file, somehow the hatches get lost. I would like to have the drawings in AutoCAD with all the hatches. Anybody knows how to do it?

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

3ds furniture in ArchiCAD

Hi. I have downloaded furniture from vitra.com, in 3ds format. I import the furniture with 3ds studio in. Everything works good except the name of the furniture is also with the furniture, in 2D and 3D. Does anyone knows how to remove it? is it possi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

viking ranges in .3dwg format?

Viking has 3d models of some of their products. They are listed as .dwg and .dfx, but are actually .3dwg/.3dfx, which archicad is not recognizing (i tried changing to .dwg, no dice). Is there any way I can import these models? TIA

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating Hotlinks...right in the same TW file?

ok, so I've started this new office. They are gearing up with Archicad and have "some" users who know there way round the program. But...I've run across some initial issues: 1. they have a tendancy to "hotlink" pieces of the same apartment unit into ...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 24 replies
  • 0 likes

Not being able to import the .3ds file into ArchiCAD

Hello, I made a particular 3d model in Rhino, and exported it as .3ds (9.5 MB in size) I tried importing into both ArchiCAD 12 and 14 using the Import 3d Studio file add-on, but it did not work. The conversion to .gsm seems to went well, but when I p...

• 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Start a new conversation!