Collaborate forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Importing custom window frames from dxf file

Hi everyone, I am wondering if you can import custom window frame profiles in Archicad 13-15 from a dxf file. As far as I know, this is possible for courtain walls, but I have no idea how to do it with windows. Thanks! Enrico

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

"Medusa" gdl tool for panelling and complex geometry

Hi I'm developing a gdl library to make complex geometry and panelling. I have some progress but its not finished yet. Mainly you can panelling with component freely, rotate in space, change panel, define your custom panel. It has two edit mode: norm...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes

windows and doors not showing zone on schedule

Hi I have a problem setting up a window and door schedule for a building that has 3 zones. All the doors and windows show on the schedule, but their zone location will only show for some of the windows and none of the doors. its a problem with all th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Curtainwall schedule - 3d view? elevation?

Hello, We are doing our first job in ArchiCAD and I am running into an issue with scheduling a couple of curtain walls. What we like to do to aside from an actual door schedule (spreadsheet type), we like to create a graphic type "Opening Schedule" w...

• 15 replies
  • 0 likes

schedule layout

Hi I have several different schedules created for elements, walls, floors, openings etc Is there a way to quickly transfer the layout from one to another, so that they have the same layout, font size etc. merci Strawbale

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes