Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Collaborate forum

Forum Posts

BIM 13 to BIM 14

if i uninstall bim server AC13 to install bim server AC 14.. do i lose my previous projects? do i have to save them beforehand as PLA maybe? or it doesn't matter?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP Modeler Issues and Frustration

I have come from 6-7 years using AutoDesk MEP software to ArchiCAD MEP Modeler and am finding the switch to be very frustrating. There are a couple of issues that if rectified would help make the modeler more useful. Currently in the MEP Modeler pack...

• 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Door Schedule - Excluding doors and Element ID's

I am wanting to create a door schedule, but want to exclude "door" openings that are in my Foundation wall. The Foundation Wall is on a Foundation Story and on the Same Exterior Wall Layer as the floor plan walls. The Door opening is just Simple "Kno...

CropperCapture[3].jpg
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Using the Element ID Manager to Re-number ID

What does the Element ID manager use to determine number ordering of windows? I thought that it went in a counter-clockwise direction around plan or maybe Clockwise, but my most resent file was numbered from Largest to Smallest.

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Window Glazing area Schedule that sums by orientation

For the purposes of determining the window glazing (fenestration) area for energy compliance calculations I wanted to create a Window Schedule that reports glazing area sums based on orientation. Is there a parameter in the Window that already has a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

upgraded to teamwork 14 from 13 and finding it slow

i had expected teamwork to run alot quicker in 14 than 13 but it isnt. my PC is running archicad 14 64 bit and we have a 1gb network speed. but i suspect its because the server PC in our office (which runs the BIM server software) is still on a 32 bi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Import 3ds Max Model into AC

Dear All of Archicad Master Is it possible to create objects for Archicad using 3ds Max? Please help me how to import it to Archicad? Thank you for your help Best Regards, Cristna

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Component List Error

Hi, I am working with a project on ArchiCAD 11, when I try to generate the lumber pack component list for the wall framing that was created using the "Wall Framing" addon that comes with ArchiCAD, it is displaying me with an error message as attached...

Component List error.PNG

Start a new conversation!