Collaboration with other software
About model and data exchange with 3rd party solutions: Revit, Solibri, dRofus, Bluebeam, structural analysis solutions, and IFC, BCF and DXF/DWG-based exchange, etc.

Forum Posts

Door orientation in schedule

hi, is it possible to list doors with same ID, size, etc, BUT different orientation in one column in a schedule, and have a field which shows how many have left/right orientation? I mean automatically. (Archicad 22) Example: ID: D-001 Quantity: 5 Ori...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad MEP to RVT MEP data exchange

Hi guys, I work for a multi-disciplinary Building Services company we use Archicad for modelling our buildings and use the MEP router to model our Mechanical & Electrical systems , we are working with a client that uses Revit to put together a collec...

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ZONE SCHEDULE REVISIONS

Greetings. I have a schedule that includes zones. Unfortunately I can't change the zone number or name, no add items to the zones via the schedule. If I recall correctly, the schedule used to be totally open which would allow changes to be made to th...

Data and PowerBI

Hi, I have recently started using data in a more "intelligent" way, by using PowerBI. Used it mostly for managing and visualizing spaces of a building. I was wondering if any BIM Managers here use the data from their archicad models to validate any r...

agroni by Booster
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zone size parameter

One of the line items in the content section is "size parameters". I can't seem to find any input for it, nor does the zone pick up any information from the zone itself. Am trying to get the zone stamp to generate a L x W dimension for schematics. I ...

Architron architectural program - mid 80's

I'm curious. I just recalled that term "Architron" and it was a program used by some students at University of Florida back in the mid-80's or so. There was this dude from Lithuania or Bulgaria or somewhere there abouts who used this program religiou...

rob2218 by Booster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD spatial tree

Hi everybody, I am in the project of end of studies in France in a dual course Engineer-Architect. We must use our digital mock-ups for operational purposes. However, the project requires IfcZone to be linked thanks to IfcRelaggregates to IfcBuilding...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MEP System :: Fresh Air

When I look at the properties for the Louver, it says "Fresh Air" under "MEP System". These "categories", is there any way to define them or add more? https://imgur.com/a/Uw7Jyd9

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cadimage window - Frame & Sash

Please Help me.. I'm a beginner in Archicad... this is my first topic... I think cadimage window has more features than archicad window. But in Archicad window there are two parameter named Rebate depth & Rebate width in Frame and Sash Settings. But ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Opening Archicad .pln files in Start Edition

Hi guys, I'm a sole practitioner so I bought Start Edition with that in mind, however at the time I didn't realize you couldn't open files from the full version of Archicad. The obvious solution is to upgrade to the full version, however if at all po...

Archegos by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes