Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Documentation
About Archicad's documenting tools, views, model filtering, layouts, publishing, etc.
SOLVED!

Archicad font sizes - SO CONFUSED

cocoloco
Expert

HI!!

After having a great feedback on font sizes in previous posts,  I decided to use 9pt on floor plans as size for dimensions  & text/annotations.

I wanted to share my confusion about different sizing in PT and INCHES - and if someone would have solution for this?

I am trying to set up THE SAME size of fonts for dimensions and text. However, dimensions show in PT, while text in INCHES. 

I converted 9pt to inch which seems to be 0,011" and that is not even seen by a human eye. 

Is there a way to set up PT for both (fonts & dimensions numbers?). Do I really need calculator to convert this? Please could someone helpppp 

Screenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.27.42 AM.pngScreenshot 2023-06-19 at 11.31.29 AM.png
MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)
10 REPLIES 10

Ok! thank you so much for explaining. I hope I got it right. Meanwhile I will try to do a print test :D. 

In 1/8" = 1'-0" and in 1/4 = 1'=0 and I put there different sizes in pt and inches " through the floor pla and elevations and dimensions ... this just must work!!! :D:D:D   

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 1.01.08 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-20 at 1.01.17 PM.png

MacBook Pro, Sonoma: 2.6 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7, Intel 16GB mem,
Archicad Solo 26 and 27 (in testing mode)