Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

AC13 installation problem

I HAVE WIN XP PRO SP3 SYSTEM.I TRY SO MANY TIMES INSTALL AC13.EVERYTHINGS ARE OKEY.THERE ARE NO ERROR MESSAGES. I INSTALL QUICK TIME SO MANY TIMES TOO.NO ERROR MESSAGES WHILE INSTALL QUICK TIME.BUT WHEN I START AC 13 THESE ERROR MESSAGE APPEARS: Prob...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mesh floods my basement

Hello. I decided to start a project, and first i made the mesh . Then i started to create the building in a separate project. Meanwhile i changed my mind and i wanted to work having the mesh and the building in one project... I do not know how to do ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 13 License Renewal Problem

I have just downloaded ArchiCAD 13 for Windows 7 and when I open it, it says my license has expired and needs to be renewed. When I click on the link to open whatever window allows me to renew my license, nothing happens. Broken link or what?

• 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Modifer Keys in a User Profile

Hello to all, I am baffled by my situation. I have ArchiCAD 10 installed on my Mac. I have three different profiles (Users) set up on my Mac. ArchiCAD runs from each of them. Yet for some reason, I cannot use the Option key when dragging to make a co...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i see textures in elevations?

when i select the model it just gives the elevation a general colour, and the texture is visible in perspective, but i want to see the textures in the elevations also. thank you

• 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to plot to HP 350C

I recently moved my office and when I hook up the network again I could not plot to my HP 350c Designjet. I am using the same configuration and network as before but when I send the plot nothing happens. I have checked and the plotter shows up under ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WIBU key not working

I was transferring files to an external USB hardrive, which was taking a few minutes. I pulled out my WIBU key during this time. Now when I reinsert it into any computer and try to run ArchiCAD 13, the computer cannot even find the WIBU key and it on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD blinks every time I zoom out or move!

When I try to draw wall its fine but while drawing if I try to pan or zoom the last place where the wall has been it leaves a mark!!! what is that?! When I try to turn 2D Anti Aliasing it works fine, but the lines are too bright almost impossible to ...

frozen wall 3.JPG
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

how to determine the version of AC 10 on Mac?

i moved my whole drive over from a PowerPC Mac to a Mactel. I am trying to upgrade my version of AC from 815 to the current version. But the file which I download says that it cannot run the update on my hardware? Where do I go from here? Reinstall A...

tsturm by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Archicad 13 64bit

Please help!!!!! I can't install the Archicad 13 64bit version. I have a win7 prof 64bit operation system, but the CAD isn't install itself with the 64 bit version, just the 32 bit version automatically. I can't install with myself the 64 bit version...

• 9 replies
  • 0 likes