Got a minute? We appreciate your feedback:

Graphisoft Learn survey
Installation & update
About program installation and update, hardware, operating systems, setup, etc.

Forum Posts

ArchiCAD 13 3D Frozen

Hi, The other day while viewing my model in perspective view it froze. I saved and reopened it on another machine and it still is stuck. I tried "view all in 3d" "rebuild" and "fit in window", none work. I can still zoom around fine in axonometric vi...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ArchiCAD 12 Help extremely slow in Internet explorer 8

Problem: Opening ArchiCAD 12 Help file in Internet Explorer 8 is very slow. The blue-white background rolls down very slowly, even moving the IE's window is very slow. Solution: This problem is caused by the ArchiCAD help htm page background scheme. ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

3D view in AC 13

Ive just installed AC13 and for some reason when i go to the 3D screen and try to pan around, the refresh rate is very slow. Has anyone else experienced this. Is there some way i can change this Cheers

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech MX Revolution Mouse and Archicad 13

Hello guys, I have this problem. Usually this happens after spending time in the program and more commonly when ALT+TAB-ing alot. My drag and measure line disappear. I am talking about the ones that appear when you try to move an object and that are ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Model Elements of 3d Documents disappearing

Has anybody encountered model information used in 3d documents disappearing sporadically? I have several details developed using a combination of floor plan marquee and 3d cut away, and annotated using additional 2d elements. Upon clicking the view, ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

64bit Mac SpaceNavigator driver out

Just in case any Mac users with 3DConnexion SpaceNavigators missed it - a 64 bit driver (version 1.6.0) for OS X was posted on their web site 2 days ago. http://www.3dconnexion.com/service/drivers.html

Archicad and Logitech MX Revolution Mouse bug

Hello guys, I have this problem. Usually this happens after spending time in the program and more commonly when ALT+TAB-ing alot. My drag and measure line disappear. I am talking about the ones that appear when you try to move an object and that are ...

Anonymous
Anonymous
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes