Choose your top Archicad wishes!

Read more
Libraries & objects
About Archicad and BIMcloud libraries, their management and migration, objects and other library parts, etc.

Problem with door sidelight fill color.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hallow.

I'm working with AC 11 on PC and have problems with some doors from AC library. I have found that D1 1Sidelight 11 and D1 1Sidelight Transom 11 sidelight window cut fill in the plan is in gray color (see picture). I haven't change any preferences except dimensions. Other doors are OK.

Thanks.
Haralds
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable
"David Maudlin" wrote:
"hariz" wrote:
Yes, I guess I have US version, but I'm not completely sure about it. Anyway, I don't have this "Floor plan symbol" option in Parameters section only "2D Representation".

hariz:

Since you are in Latvia, you probably have the INT library, so your only option may be to set your pen 19 to white as Joeri suggested. And yes, for the record, I think the various libraries that Graphisoft produces should have equal flexibility. The ability to have multiple pen sets in a project should be supported by the supplied libraries.

HTH

David

That's the problem, changing fill color does not effect that gray fill color. It is set to white already and nothing happens even if I change all the colors as example to blue one - the fill stays gray as it is. And that gray color fill is already by default only for these few doors I mentioned before.
And yes, there is possibility to use multiple pen sets, but it does not effect that fill at all.

By the way, I discovered very weird thing that this error disappears when I change the scale from 1:100 to 1:50, so it means it's somehow related to scale sensitivity settings.