cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Starting August 6, 2024, TLS 1.2 will be the minimum required protocol version for Graphisoft products and services that require an online connection. Learn more…
Modeling
About Archicad's design tools, element connections, modeling concepts, etc.

AC10 : Diferent Lines for Plan and Section

Anonymous
Not applicable
In reading through the "Archicad 10 Feature Comparison" ArchicadWiki site, I am puzzled as to whether the floor plan Cut line in plan can be different than the Section Cut line. If you read at the bottom of this Link, it seems to only show one line type an one pen for Cut Lines.
2 REPLIES 2
I believe they can be different in that the settings withing the SE Markers (Cut Elements panel) will override the element settings (which will be used in Plan).
MacBook Pro Apple M2 Max, 96 GB of RAM
AC27 US (5003) on Mac OS Ventura 13.6.2
Started on AC4.0 in 91/92/93; full-time user since AC8.1 in 2004
Anonymous
Not applicable
Jay wrote:
In reading through the "Archicad 10 Feature Comparison" ArchicadWiki site, I am puzzled as to whether the floor plan Cut line in plan can be different than the Section Cut line. If you read at the bottom of this Link, it seems to only show one line type an one pen for Cut Lines.
I hope if we keep asking Graphisoft will realize that this has a benefit in certain instances. Carefully playing with the new cut plane and associated options might achieve a solution depending on your needs.